thank you

Posted by Bushel Basket in

... to all of you who left a comment or sent an email or called over the last few days. Even if I haven't gotten back to you yet, I really do appreciate it. For those of you who struggle with depression, it is good to know that I walk in such august company. I've scheduled an appointment, and making even that step feels good. I've actually been in a pretty good mood the last few days, and hope this continues through the next few weeks of going back home and having family come visit.

and now, something that makes me laugh.



"Get out of the booth, Jack."
"No, I like it in here!"


Creative Commons License

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at Tuesday, July 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Good luck with your treatment, be good to yourself.

July 8, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Post a Comment