Thank you, Daily Show

Posted by Bushel Basket in , , ,

I'm sitting at home, having just watched the first part of Barack Obama's interview on Bill O'Reilly's show. Not surprisingly, I found the double standards and the hypocrisy of the show astounding. My temperature rising, I come to check my email, and find this gem of a video from the Daily Show. I intend to use this in many political debates to come. Again, how is it that the comedians can do what the politicians and the media cannot? Maybe it's true, the jester can say things to the king that no one else can.





Creative Commons License

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 4, 2008 at Thursday, September 04, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I have been looking forward (even more) to the Daily Show every night for the past two weeks. Love it.

September 5, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Post a Comment