New Layout

Posted by Bushel Basket in

Well, the majority of the revamping of the blog is over for now. I hope everyone likes the new layout, courtesy of Infocreek.com. It was fun learning more about html coding, though I still have a long way to go. If anyone out there would be willing to help me figure out one or two remaining items, please drop me a line.

Part of the revamp has also been cleaning up my RSS and email subscription services. Depending how you receive the feed for this blog, you may need to update your subscription. I will be updating the feeds between 5 and 6 p.m. CST and then posting another blog entry. If you don't receive another blog entry, you will need to update your feed. Please look to the far right of the blog for subscription links. Always remember, the web address is moodringofdestiny.blogspot.com

peace,

Bushelbasket


Creative Commons License

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at Tuesday, December 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I do like the new lay out. It looks great. I may have to check out the place where you got it and see what we can do for ours.

December 10, 2008 at 7:14 PM

Post a Comment