someone's blog does it better - heterosexual masculine sexuality

Posted by Bushel Basket

Hi,

So, this is going to be a (brief) posting about the discussion, or lack thereof, of heterosexual masculine sexuality. I've been thinking about this for a while, (probably since puberty, if not before), but I'm not sure what I'm ready to say about it. Luckily, I've come across some well written blog posts that get into the subject much easier and more comprehensively than I could. Most of the posts are written in a question based format, so it's easy to enter into without necessarily agreeing with the author's perspective.

So, really all I'm writing here is to say "hey! Read these!" My own thoughts may come later.

Why Do We Demonize Men Who Are Honest About Their Sexual Needs? This talks about something that makes me personally nervous and inhibiting, being labeled a "creep."

By the same author, a three part series on questions she wants to ask entitled cis het men. Despite the possibly off putting title, it's an approachable read.

Part 1: Who cares?

Part 2: Men's Rights

Part 3: Space For Men



Creative Commons License

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at Tuesday, October 05, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment