and now a break from the serious

Posted by Bushel Basket in

With the title of my blog, I feel obliged to re-post this image, the first shot of Snake Eyes from the new GI-Joe movie. Wow, do I hope this movie won't suck. They already killed Transformers for me, not this too....

Photobucket

See the full article here.

Creative Commons License

This entry was posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 at Friday, March 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

RAY PARKS!!!!

March 21, 2008 at 11:38 AM

That is one badass ninja. I don't think the movie can "ruin" G.I. Joe because the show itself was pretty silly. They're showing re-runs of G.I. Joe and Transformers on the free P2P TV service called Joost. I watched a couple, and the shows are just poorly made toy advertisements and not the epic adventures we remember.

March 22, 2008 at 9:15 AM

Post a Comment