7 Insane Conspiracies That Actually Happened

Posted by Bushel Basket in , , , , ,

On more than one occasion, I've been accused by some of my more right-wing family and acquaintances of being a conspiracy theorist. I've been known to say such wacky things as the United States government trained Osama bin Ladin and Saddam Hussein and overthrew democratic governments and supported dictators. I've been told that I've watched too many movies.

Well, cracked.com has collected a list of "Seven Insane Conspiracies That Actually Happened." It's an interesting read, especially the one that relates to the Bush family. What disturbs me is how many of these took place within the last century. I consider that to be within living memory. It makes me wonder about what is being missed or obscured today. The reason we went to war in Iraq? Hmmm......

Creative Commons License

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 at Sunday, May 18, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment