Fun-alicious weekend!

Posted by Bushel Basket in ,

So, this weekend is shaping up to be quite a lot of fun. Going out to dinner tonight, and tomorrow is a double feature of fun.

I'm going to my first roller derby this weekend. This should rock in ways I can't even express. I'm hoping the sheer vicarious joy of watching women smash into each other while on wheeled skates should help burn off some built up stress. If watching doesn't do it, me yelling like a damn fool will.

And then, as if that wasn't cool enough, I am going to start crewing a sailboat this summer, starting tomorrow morning. A friend of a co-worker has a boat, and after wowing him with my bitchin' EC-SAR experience, he's more than happy to have me come out and help scrape the bottom of his boat. It might not sound like fun, but it's been a long damn time since I've been on a boat, and I am looking forward to some hard labor. It's been 13 years since I've last crewed a boat, and I have missed it.

With all that, I look forward to a great interfaith discussion at church on Sunday, all to get ready for graduation week at school.

In short, booyeah.


Creative Commons License

This entry was posted on Friday, May 9, 2008 at Friday, May 09, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment